Shimla Toy Train Trip 2022



Post # 7:

This is 12311 HWH-KLK Netaji Express Train aka Kalka Mail. It used to be one of the premium trains on Delhi-Howrah Route untill government decided to make it almost like a passenger.

During my childhood we used to travel on this train from Delhi to Howrah and now me and my son Bryan are traveling on this train from Delhi to Kalka...

So finally our train journey is about to begin.

Follow me to see the journey through Picture. For video please subscribe my YouTube channel JAYSENJX.

#shimlatrip #journeystarts #toytraintrip #tripstarts #olddelhi #delhirailwaystation #railways #trains #travel #trip #realmephone #click #picture #jaysenjx #traintimings #trainarriving #waitisover #excitement #netajiexpress #delhitokalka #delhitoshimla #trainarrived

Comments

Popular Posts